www.syncrofont.com is our online platform for the syncro font and associated downloadable content
This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Volkswagen AG, known internationally as the Volkswagen Group. All product and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder of their product brand.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
www.syncrofont.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information that includes:
- Email address
- Phone number
- We may also collect the content of messages sent to us via the website or via email communication that aids us in helping you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide www.syncrofont.com Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our events or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback or
- Use or view our website via your browser
www.syncrofont.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Communication with 3rd party suppliers such as font foundries or payment services
How will we use your data?
www.syncrofont.com collects your data so that we can:
- To communicate with you when you have provided feedback or enquired about an event
- Process and manage sales
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
If you agree, www.syncrofont.com will share your data with our partners so that they can help you with, or sell you products and services, or communicate with you regarding suncrofont.com or associated services.
We will never sell or distribute your data as part of a financial incentive.
If www.syncrofont.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
www.syncrofont.com securely stores your data with our hosting provider:
Fasthosts Internet Limited. Company registration No. 3656438. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2EX, United Kingdom.
www.syncrofont.com will keep your name, email and communications for no less than 1 year unless you inform us otherwise. We will periodically cleanse our data, which may mean you will be asked for permission to use your data again in the future.
www.syncrofont.com would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop www.syncrofont.com from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt out by emailing email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
www.syncrofont.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request www.syncrofont.com for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that www.syncrofont.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request www.syncrofont.com to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that www.syncrofont.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that www.syncrofont.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to www.syncrofont.com processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that www.syncrofont.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use our data request and anonymisation page
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Helping you complete forms
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – www.syncrofont.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – www.syncrofont.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. www.syncrofont.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising and analytics (Google). We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: www.syncrofont.com, 12 Connaught Avenue, Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex, BN435WJ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email and contact details available at: ico.org.uk contact page